Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Friday, July 12, 2013

YouTube Tutorial: Tribal Inspired High Waisted Jean Shorts

Lovelies! I have been meaning to make these tribal inspired high waisted jean shorts and finally got around to doing so. This project took me about 45 minutes to draw on the pattern then trace on to the shorts with a bleach pen, and an hour to let it soak up some sun to quickly dry.

I wore a darling lace detailed beige chiffon top with these tribal inspired high waisted jean shorts.





Check out my YouTube video and subscribe!


I hope you all have/had a wonderful day and happy weekend! :)

36 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Cute shorts! I love your iPhone case too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my love this! I subscribed to your channel and i'm going to make my own shorts like this now :) thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great DIY, plus you paired it off with that sheer top so well. & ah I love your iPhone case!!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as always, dear, xoxo


    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit ♥ I really love your shorts !!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i wanna do this!! great idea.

    julz
    stylebyjulz.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some skills! Those shorts are adorable!

    xx
    ileana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how they look ! They are adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this DIY! I love the results you got and although I'm not very crafty, I'm tempted to try this myself :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elegant and chic!

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow amazing look, so pretty

    if you want to win a FOSSIL sunglasses, go to
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You are extremely talented and crafty! Love how you styled these shorts so elegantly with a soft peach blouse. Beautiful!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this! The shirt is beautiful and how talented with the shorts! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog!Love your looks and ideas.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will try this! great idea. :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa whoa, your shorts are absolutely amazing! Must get me one of those! *____*

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. those are so cool! awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Blouse! You look wonderful <3 :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! I love it!

    Love,
    http://ankis-bilder.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very beautiful outfit ;) This top is amazing!


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your style!
    do you wanna follow each other?

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks SO fab:) Im now following on fb...hope you Like me back.

    Check out my new post and have a great weekend dear:)

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg, love the shorts!
    you look beautiful, as always;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your shorts look great! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, love that pattern!
    Amazing blog!

    xx

    http://allthatmatter.tk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the outfit!!


    Josefineaspvik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena