Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Soft Leopard Print Boxy Cropped Top

My love for sweetheart busts is not obvious much is it? Haha. I am addicted to the feminine touch. This top is made from another pillow case, yet again. It's such an easy way of reusing old fabrics without having to go purchase more from the fabric store.


The fabric I used was a soft leopard print pattern.


I added an exposed zipper to the back and attached the straps on both sides.


I kept the look very square-like and loose fitting near the waist because I was going for the boxy look.






I paired this simple cropped top with black high waisted shorts, coral wedges, and pink feather earrings.




 




A simple everyday look for spring or summer. I can't wait until it starts to warm up again. :)


11 wonderful thoughts:

  1. I love it ! Can't believe how talented you are x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...its really cute. It looks really cute on you! RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, great stuff! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe that was made out of a pillow case. So talented.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative ! simple yet chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is adorable! I love your blog, following now! Stay in touch xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    & I also have an awesome giveaway with Msdressy right now, enter here!:)
    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look amazing!! loving that gorgeous cropped top
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog and post! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too and like my facebook page if u like giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! awesome! i wish i had skills to make clothes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena