Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just Some Random Thoughts Of The Day

I love to ramble and I'm extremely random sometimes, err a lot of the times but that's okay because I like it that way. Keeps things interesting, definitely. :)

So, I bought this nail polish by Revlon a couple weeks ago called Minted number 85 for about $3 after a $1 off coupon. Score. It's such a lovely mint color and I'm excited to see what it'll look like on my toesies!


I'll be sure to post a photo when I finally decide to repaint my toesies this color. Right now it's a very pale pink color which I'm having a hard time getting rid of since I'm still obsessed with the color.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a DIY on a chain headpiece like this that I found on Instagram. It is beautiful and I want to make it! What do you think about it? I love the Grecian feel of this headpiece. So elegant.


And another topic, today is my husband's 23 birthday. He's getting so olddd! My Oldie McFart Fart. Baha! I made us an extremely delicious dinner: lemon baked salmon, garlic sprinkled potato wedges, and steamed veggies-- ANDD a huge piece of snickers chocolate cake for dessert! Oh yes! I feel like I need this fruit salad full of green grapes, strawberries and bananas I had a couple weeks ago after eating that huge chunk of cake. Haha.


There's still a lot of cake left in the fridge so I will most likely continue to devour in it's chocolaty goodness until it's gone. Until then, I suppose this fruit salad can wait. Haha. I'm so bad.

Lastly, but of course I can go on and on, I decided to make a Facebook page for my blog, Classy Peach. Go take a looky if you are on Facebook! You can click on my link or look to the right and see my Facebook social plugin. I would love your support and it's just another way you can keep updated with my blog posts.


Okay, enough of my jibber jabber! I hope everyone had a marvelous day! :)





4 wonderful thoughts:

  1. I have that colour, it looks absolutely amazing on!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail polish looks so pretty! I really need to try revolons line of polishes!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog dear,
    I have this colors too.
    Love.
    follow each other?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polish is pretty! Hope you follow me back!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena